The way we make our soaps
- We use the cold process of saponification (a natural reaction to esterification)
- We do not use any artificial substances or nature-identical ingredients – ONLY strictly natural ingredients.
- We allow many weeks of natural maturing process (depending on the soap’s recipe, from 4 to 8 weeks)
- The beneficial features of the plant oils and the essential oils remain intact throughout the process and in the finished product
- During the soap-making process, a great amount of glycerin occurs. Glycerin gives the soap moisturizing and conditioning benefits. (Regular, factory-made soaps do not contain natural glycerin)
- The least amount of energy is required (Minimum carbon footprint)
- We take great pains to be environmentally conscious and responsible. Therefore, no solid or liquid waste is produced. (The water that is used while washing our equipment does not pollute the water table, leaves no toxic waste)
Your one-stop online luxury shop for all-natural soaps.
100% authentic, as Mother Nature intended them. Guaranteed.